(TV) Mysterious Tom

The NY Times and the NY Daily News wanted to talk to him Tuesday night.
He reads EW. He buys magazines, especially if they have articles about
obscure musicians he likes (Hovaness). I've seen him spend  time at
newstands ("This is not a library, Sir.") One magazine even inspired a
song ("Vanity Fair"). This was a frequent topic: The benefits of
subscribing. He used to make fun of my mountains of magazines. I have a
little cartoon Tom drew with the caption, "Tom, you should subscribe!!"

wandering down memory lane...