RE: (TV) clinton heylin

Heylin does have some rare shows on tape, but I doubt if he has anything
which is not listed in Steve Rovner's discography on Keith's site. He does
know TV collectors who have rare material.
I could never get Heylin to produce a list of his boots - he just offered
tidbits. He was the source of some of the 1992 reunion DAT shows including
the excellent Living Arts show.
He has close ties with commercial bootleg producers so be very careful if
you want to trade with him - your rare tape, traded in good faith, may end
up being sold for hard cash in bootleg stores.
-Howard
ps can't wait for the London shows!