Re: (TV) clinton heylin

When Heylin was was writing his Velvets to Voidoids book he approached a
friend of mine about live and rare material. My friend offered to play for
him anything that CH wanted to hear. Instead he pretty much demanded copies
from my friend and then dissed my friend in the foward of the book when my
friend refused to make him copies. The tapers I knew weren't into selling or
even trading much material. It was taped for their own enjoyment and the
enjoyment from the friends lucky enough to receive copies of the tapes from
the original taper. I don't know what made Clinton feel he should be given
copies of the tapes that my friends recorded, but it seemed like he was very
upset when he didn't get his way.