RE: (TV) clinton heylin

Steve,
you sound like you know that I am speaking from experience! Oh well, just
another New York story...
If Mike Carlucci was still on the list and reading and replying to this
thread there would be smoke coming out of all our computers! Clinton Heylin
is one subject that really gets Mike's blood up.
-Howard