Re: (TV) clinton heylin

That's right - Heylin slams Lewis Gerendasy by name at the beginning of his
book.

I don't know Heylin. I've emailed with him once or twice, but that's it. There
are a lot of bad feelings about him on this list. That being said, I still
think FROM THE VELVETS TO THE VOIDOIDS is the most interesting book on the
*musical* aspects of the period it covers, and the closest thing we'll probably
ever get to a Television biography. It collects loads of interview material
from dozens of long-lost magazines, arranges it chronologically, ties together
different bands in interesting ways, and has a nice discography to boot, too.

--Philip