Re: (TV) R&R Hall of Fame

From: Run35@aol.com
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) R&R Hall of Fame
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:11:17 EST

thanks greg great commentary on the show. I was so depressed with the whole
Ramones segment. First the guys look as old as the hills.. toupee's and all.

they ARE old. considering everything deedee's been through, i'm surprised he's even standing, let alone articulate enough to be a smart ass ;)
i don't think the TV guys look so hot, either.

I love the Ramones so this is what drugs and alcohol will do to you! I have
such great memory's of The Ramones. I know with Joey gone its not the same
but the guys left are so old they can't even join in with Green Day.

No, that's not the problem.  The problem was that:
1) "the ramones don't jam" - that's a direct quote from johnny
2) they vowed that they'd never do a reunion show without Joey. for that, i admire them.

--caryn