Re: (TV) R&R Hall of Fame

thanks greg great commentary on the show. I was so depressed with the whole
Ramones segment. First the guys look as old as the hills.. toupee's and all.
I love the Ramones so this is what drugs and alcohol will do to you! I have
such great memory's of The Ramones. I know with Joey gone its not the same
but the guys left are so old they can't even join in with Green Day.
Was the punk haired kid in front of the stage for Green Day set Tina's kid?
Leave it to artists to look and sound great. Aren't these two bands the same
age. Well I know what I want to look like when I'm 50 + and Tina is it. The
Talking Heads were amazing. Byrne looked and sounded fresh wish they could
get along for a tour but I know that's impossible.
The show was very badly edited but at least I got to see Fred of B52's jump
up from his seat and dance the mashed potato.