Re: (TV) Puzzler ( OT on groups )

here's something to stir the brain on a sunday evening / monday morning .

Andy, I was going to recommend that people on the list try to order the Cheesemakers' 'White Trash' ep as it is very very good, but after having the sh*t scared out of me by your little joke I'm not so sure as you are obviously a nasty piece of work!
Tell him off Philip.......I can't stand shocks like this at my age.

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <splinters@yahoogroups.com>, <tv@obbard.com>,
<thecheesemakers@yahoogroups.com>, <Changes_One_Record_Label@yahoogroups.com>, "James MacLeod" <mail@boldon-colliery.freeserve.co.uk>, "Graeme Dunford" <gd002b6994@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: (TV) Puzzler ( OT on groups )
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:29:57 -0000

here's something to stir the brain on a sunday evening / monday morning .

Click the link and a picture will come up .
What you have to do is see whats wrong with it .
http://www.etards.net/whatswrong.swf
You MUST have your sound on as there is a faint clue as to what's wrong with
the picture .
Another clue - look very closely at the picture as its near the back .

Don't forget to put the speakers on quite high as the sound is very faint
but very relevant .

Totally clean , nothing dubious at all .

You'll find this fascinating , I promise .

Cheers
Andy
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...the curtains are drawn , but the furniture is real...'
http://cool-tones.freeservers.com
http://www.changesone.co.uk