RE: (TV) Puzzler ( OT on groups )/Is it Monday morning already?

Most days it's a banshee screaming away in my subconscious. Today
it was Charo. But yeah, my placid daydreams involving modern
interior design are shattered daily by intrusive thoughts. Please,
it's perfectly n o r m a l!

Spyder Turner - I can't make it anymore
Shonen Knife -Daydream beliver
Sam the Sham - Ready or Not
Smith - Baby It's You
Gene Pitney - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
Gene Pitney - Remind My Baby Of Me
Gibson & Camp -Well Well Well
Louise Cordet - Two Lovers
Walker Brothers - Make It Easy On Yourself