Rw: (TV) Profound Television epiphany of the year (for me, at lea st)

Too bad Tom's not on this list, huh? He'd be screaming "OT!" the loudest of
them all at that one...probably wouldn't like the implication of it being an
acronym for"twat vibe" one bit. ;)

Oh, and to get back on-topic, I'm fairly convinced that the whole Hell and
Verlaine "name list" scenario isn't recounted in Please Kill Me. I haven't
checked each and every page, but I've read the damn thing enough times (good
traveling reading, don't you think?) that I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Also: can't remember where I read this one, but I seem to recall some snatch
of an interview or an article or somethng about Hell and the origin of the
word "voidoid"; something to the effect of Hell and Verlaine coming up with
insulting names for one another...anyone care to set me straight on where I
might have read this? 'cause you know I, uh...need new smalltalk
to...impress...all the women crowding... blegh, fuck it, bad joke. Still
-anyone?

-nick keiser