Re: (TV) Radio 2 documentary

Andy

I'm trying to find out--hopefully it will be next Saturday.
Queen Mother dies and everything goes out the window....sorry but the sooner we get rid of the lot of them the better.

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Radio 2 documentary
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 01:15:25 +0100

So what happened to the 2nd part of the US punk docuumentary on Radio 2 last
Saturday ?

I know it was cancelled because of what happened , but any idea when it's
rescheduled for ?

I enjoyed the first part but was really looking forward to the 2nd , where
our boys were sure to show .

Andy
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...the curtains are drawn , but the furniture is real...'
http://cool-tones.freeservers.com
http://www.changesone.co.uk