Re: (TV) Tom & his guitars

At 9:41 AM -0500 4/5/02, alan.sola@spray.se wrote:
Tom seems to change guitars after each show.

As I recall, there was some word about Tom renting guitars at various shows, instead of bringing one of his along.

 Whatever happened to his Jazzmasters?

Supposedly one was auctioned off on ebay, with a huge bogus bid winning. (Word is it was later sold at a lower price.) And he seems to have sold a lot of old tube gear (mostly hifi amps), but I don't know about the other Jazzmasters or any other equipment he's been pictured with over the years.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/