Re: (TV) Often overlooked - new overpriced Ebay record??

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
Laugh all you want, folks, but this is easily the most money I have EVER seen anyone pay for a Tom Verlaine CD, beating my record of $35 for his debut back in 1994:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=854704440

This is unbelievable - I'm expecting a bidder to back out...

--Philip

I think this is a joke. Notice that the auction was set up for
private bidders to hide their identities. There is another "Cover"
auction going, a real one, with a $31 bid price now. Let's see if that one hits the stratsophere also.

Henry