RE: (TV) Bellrays(Definitely OT)

Yes the Bellrays are one of your better LA bands (along with the Flash
Express). Funny - when I heard they were going to play in the UK I was
going to give a heads-up on the list, but I forgot. Their stuff is self
released and I believe available at CDNOW.
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/9475/
Arthur Lee of Love just played a secret show in LA the other night but I
missed it. I knew about it but I had to work; supposedly it was great  -
and he's heading over the pond soon as well.
Flash Express were desribed as "a cross between John Spencer Blues
Explosion (John is producing their debut album, as a matter of fact), Grand
Funk and James Brown". I would add Mods or early Jam to that. Watch out for
their first full length if it ever comes out.