RE: (TV) Recent listening

there's an even better book (not sure if it's still in
print) of actual rants (think it's called THE BOOK OF
RANTS), edited by bob black...came out on loompanics
press or a subsidiary in the early 90s.
it's pretty amazing....compiles the most sensible
treatises on injustice, hatred, passion & violence
likely ever delivered thruout our civilization's
history.
& for my $$$, the KING of punk ranters was/is mark e.
smith.