(TV) Cheesemakers At Large - nopw

OK , the London debut of the North's finest has been confirmed . Details as
follows :

Sunday 23rd June - West One Four , Kensington , London
  'Plush' Special Indoor Festival - " DamoFest"

There will be 6-7 other bands on as well . We are more than likely on first
. So it will be late afternoon / early evening . Will confirm correct time
later .

Anyone wanting to go , either from Tyneside or from nearer London itself let
me know .

More info soon .

Hope to see plenty of you there to support us on our London debut .

Andy

http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...the curtains are drawn , but the furniture is real...'
http://cool-tones.freeservers.com
http://www.changesone.co.uk