Re: (TV) Pynchon OT

Writer of "Positively 4th", David Hajdu, was my former boss at EW. From what
he told me a while back, Pynchon was quite approachable... as long as the
subject wasn't himself. Although I believe the first interview *was* by FAX.

t.
--
"Not all of us chose to become ghosts or bastards." -- Vivian Darkbloom