Re: (TV) recent listenings

Maurice,
If you have not heard On the Beach I think it is worth checking out. In
actuality it is the follow up to Tonight's The Night, but in classic Neil
form, it was released before. The playing in brilliant and the song
despondent just as in Tonight's the Night. There are bootleg CDs floating
around of On The Beach that also include rare Demos from that area...it
is obviously a transfer from Vinyl (the sound is not too bad). However,
for the vinyl nuts, it was published in the USA Today recently that Neil
is going to re-release his whole catalogue on vinyl, including OTB. This
will probably happen when the Archives are release :-)

In any case, it you like the moodier, irreverent Neil than this is a must
have.

Sean C

Ps. Glad to be here.....