(TV) jorma, rl & the missing 6

jorma is on my list as one of my fave 'coustic guitarists. check out his
solo disc from '74 or so called "quah" for some great sunday morning
listening. i've been disappointed of late that jorma & jack haven't got
an electric tour (the last time i saw them plug in was 91 or 92 opening
for bob & rob). also the airplane catalog is a fine place to start to
hear jorma rip it.

"ass pocket full of whiskey", the rl burnside/jsbx disc is a really fun
disc but there some material near the end of it that i can do w/out. i
see in the used bins all the time a fat possum cd sampler called "not the
same old blues crap" that seems to be a good inro to the fat possum
family.

i sure wish neil would release "time fades away", "on the beach " &
"stars & bars" in particular on cd so that i could retire my scratchy
vinyl. & maurice, (here's a pittsburgh reference for everyone else in the
audience) i picked up "on the beach" for $1 at the record exchange in sq
hill a couple of years ago.

sam