(TV) (OT)the The

 The new (well, newest) the The album NakedSelf contains some good songs. I do however prefer Infected. The piano on Heartland is definitely the high point, apart from the really nasty lyrics-just check out Out of the blue!
 Also, Dusk by the The is quite good as well, a bit more melodic. And Johnny Marr finally did something good on record after leaving the Smiths!
 I saw Matt Johnson/the The two years ago and they were rather good-which I hadn4t really anticipated.
 If you want to get into the The-I would recommend Infected.

A.S.