(TV) (OT ?)Television in quiz

 Yesterday I subjected some of my fellow physics students to a quiz- I4m sort of responsible for spreading culture amongst the science heads of our department.

 One of the questions was:
What is the name of the band Television4s debut album?

 One out of 25 people got it right! What can you say... (the one who did know the answer is a member of my band(clarinet)...and an owner of MM)

 Extremely OT: only one student knew the meaning of "ultraantidisestablishmentarianism".
Do you know? :-)

quizmaster A.S.