RE: (TV) On The Beach

but why is it so rare? did they press fewer copies of it than say
Tonight's the Night or Comes A time? because I see those all the time.
I've never seen OTB. Did any of the songs make it to Decade (which I grew
up on)? considering I've bought every other essential piece of vinyl by
Mr. young for about three dollars a pop, I' don't know If I'd pay more
than 15 for it. BTW I heard Neil's latest at a listening station the other
day, perfectly pleasant background music (except for Let's Roll which is
reallllly bad. It's like the Student Demonstration Time of the album.)
Also, finally bought the latest Lloyd Cole disk ('and the Negatives') I
think someone mentioned it before and I agree, not as good as Love Story
but a great sounding record and essential for LC fans.
GL
still waiting for my Television shirt from Subterranean records.