Re: (TV) Burning Cds Endangered / Costello - QUOTE SELECTIVELY

Folks,

Here is a reminder that YOU MUST QUOTE MESSAGES SELECTIVELY. Eric, I don't mean
to single you out, but you just included 11k of repeated text in this message
for no reason. That clogs inboxes and makes the Digest version of this list
almost unreadable.

Please, folks, try to be more aware of the quoted material in your responses.

Thanks,
Philip