(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #653

All well and good points, Nick. I wasn't trying to say that my way of thought
was correct, just that, for me, I can't just make simple statements, at least
not for complex music, anyway. No doubt it's a consequence of going up
through high school in an english major track (lots of honors and AP classes)
and having to defend what I have to say, and then going to college for
graphic design instead and being involved in some positively brutal
critiques....so as someone who's also appreciative of music, it's probably
only natural that this sort of thing applies to music as well!

And as far as EC goes: he may be a dick in a lot of ways, but at least he
still has the sense of humor to laugh at the photo of the dog taking a piss.
:)

-nick keiser