Re: (TV) Tom as Richard Widmark

I can def. see it when I think of "Pick-up on South Street", a great weird
Sam Fuller film where Widmark plays a pickpocket who lifts Commie microfilm
out of Jean Peters' purse on the subway. A real sleazy-New York movie. Put a
guitar in the guy's hands and you've possibly got TV on a pissed-off day.

T.
--
"Not all of us chose to become ghosts or bastards." -- Vivian Darkbloom