Re: (TV) London, here I come!

Here's the email he forwarded to me. Hope this helps.

      DAVID BOWIE'S MELTDOWN 2002

        June 2002
        Royal Festival Hall, London

        Please visit

        www.rfh.org.uk/meltdown <http://www.rfh.org.uk/meltdown>
from 9.00am Tuesday 23 April 2002

        Booking for David Bowie's Meltdown: Concerts
        Concert Tickets on sale by telephone and over the counter
from 9am, Tuesday 23 April.
        Royal Festival Hall, South Bank SE1.  Box office 0207 960
4242
        Online from 10am Thursday 25 April www.rfh.org.uk/meltdown
<http://www.rfh.org.uk/meltdown>
        Maximum of 4 tickets per person per show except David Bowie
/ The Dandy Warhols which is 2 tickets per person.
        ONE PURCHASE PER HOUSEHOLD PER SHOW

        David Bowie's Meltdown: Digital Cinema
        National Film Theatre, London SE1
        General bookings from Friday 24 May 2002
        National Film Theatre Box Office  020 7928 3232
www.bfi.org.uk/nft <http://www.bfi.org.uk/nft>