(TV) Leo Misspoke / Even melted / Sweden? Bora Bora?

Hopefully this will be my last post to *entire* List on subject of Verlaine Discography.

I screwed up a little in my request for info from MM list members yesterday.

I should have also included: official CD-singles, CD-promos (as well as CDs and CD-5s)
and promo LPs.

Also any official Verlaine Cassettes even if cassettes were released in USA or UK
(And even if cassettes are now totally melted from being left in your car in direct sunlight.)

Especially hope to receive responses from our MM list members outside of US, e.g.,
in places like Sweden, Germany, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc. who may have recordings
*released in their countries*.

If I have just made things more confused, send me an e-mail OFFLIST.

	Leo