Re: (TV) Request for Discography Info on 'Exotic' Verlaine Recordings But Officially Released

--- "Steven E. Rovner" <serovner@mindspring.com> wrote:
> you mean my work can actually be improved upon? ;-)

Only because we are standing on the shoulders of a giant. :^)

Anyhow, Leo has been doing an *amazing* job of getting a "Marquee Moon"-size
load of information organized. Hopefully our fellow list members can contribute
information about their rarities and allow us to complete the greatest Tom
Verlaine discography, ever.

--Philip