(TV) MM--Another mention in the press

Hi

Every Friday the Guardian in the UK has an item called 'Home Entertainment'. It's a short interview with someone, usually with someon involved in the music biz where thay talk about the music they listen to. Last Friday's was with Lauren Laverne formerly of Kenickie. The part of the article that keeps this on topic is;

'Next come one of those albums regularly held up as untouchably perfect:Marquee Moon by Television. "I don't like that Boy's Own-type listing of all the albums you have to love--I hate the Clash and I hate Led Zeppelin"(Hi Keith) says Laverne. "So it's easy to tar all the classics with the same brush, but this album is fantastic. The song Friction has the line: 'I don't want to grow up with too much contradiction'. I remember walking around Sunderland listening to that on me headphones, thinking :'Yes! Me neither!'".