Re: (TV) Eagle Cassettes

Not Verlaine but I did buy Adventure on Cassette when
I saw it for $2.00 (used), it runs slow though and
Verlaine sounds druuuunk.  Most of my TV, Verlaine and
Lloyd stuff is on vinyl with the exception of W & C,
Television, Millers Tale and The Wonder.  I have MM
and Dreamtime on vinyl and CD.  I have no idea if the
Canadian versions vary from the US or UK except for
Cover which, like the UK version has Lindi Lu.  I
recall Verlaine having a sign that said "Will trade
cassettes for smokes" when he played in Wawa Ontario.
( er...true story)

On an offshoot...the US version of Cover did not have
Lindi Lu?  Why not?  The album almost threatens to be
a big ep in length with Lindi's presence plus it's a
great song.

greg