RE: (TV) Eagle Cassettes / Lindi Lu

Thanks Greg.

>I have no idea if the Canadian versions vary from the US or
>UK except for Cover which, like the UK version has Lindi Lu.
>As an offshoot...the US version of Cover did not have
>Lindi Lu?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've got info on
'Lindi Lu' reversed---it's UK 'Cover' LP that's missing 'Lindi Lu'.
Also song order of other songs is different on UK versus USA LP/CD.

More specifically 1984 USA LP on Warner Brothers has:

Five Miles Of You (4:16) / Travelling (4:55) / O Foolish Heart (4:23)
 / Lindi-Lu (3:40) / Let Go The Mansion (3:06) // Dissolve/Reveal
(4:41) / Miss Emily (4:41) / Rotation (4:11) / Swim (4:31)

Whereas UK LP 1984 and 1989 CD both on Virgin have:

Five Miles Of You (?:??) / Let Go The Mansion (3:06) /  Travelling
(4:55) / O Foolish Heart (4:23) // Dissolve/Reveal (4:41) / Miss Emily
(4:41) / Rotation (4:11) / Swim (4:31)

Also the song-ending guitar solo on 'Five Miles of You' on USA LP/CD
has been altered on UK CD. The song's USA LP fadeout ending has
been changed on the CD to a more abrupt ending [and I believe song length
is shorter than its original length--despite identical song length claimed
on Virgin CD---and is now only (?:??) But I have not performed time comparison
as yet TBD].

So Raymond, my man, do you see why this is taking me so long? :>}

	Leo

>I recall Verlaine having a sign that said "Will trade
>cassettes for smokes" when he played in Wawa Ontario.
>( er...true story)

Egads! Are you really serious?

	Leo