RE: (TV) Eagle Cassettes / Lindi Lu

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> Also the song-ending guitar solo on 'Five Miles of You' on USA LP/CD
> has been altered on UK CD. The song's USA LP fadeout ending has
> been changed on the CD to a more abrupt ending

Did the UK LP have the abrupt ending, too? I had always assumed that it was a
mistake during the CD mastering only (kinda like "Marquee Moon" no longer
fading out on the CD issue). I *think* THE MILLER'S TALE includes a "corrected"
version of "Five Miles of You".

> So Raymond, my man, do you see why this is taking me so long? :>}

Raymond must have no appreciation for detail and precision. Besides, I hear he
stockpiles copies of the Eagles' GREATEST HITS under his bed - several million
of them. In other words, keep up the good work, Leo!

--Philip