RE: (TV) Eagle Cassettes / Lindi Lu

Apologies if I already responded to this...

No Verlaine never played Wawa or tried to trade smokes
fro cassettes, I think we were joking about this a few
months ago.

Thanks for clearing up my continental mix-up regarding
Lindi Lu. I am looking forward and apprecaite the work
you are putting into your report (as all the articles
you have transcribed in the past).

greg