(TV) E-mail Woes / Yasuyo Goto, please respond to this

I have been getting e-mails that I send to one of
our MM List members Yasuyo Goto at yasuyo@iris.dti.ne.jp
bounced back to me so I am going to try via the mm list
directly.

<dreamtime@jp-t.ne.jp>... Deferred:
Connection refused by tgms.jp-t.ne.jp.
Warning: message still undelivered after 5 hours
Will keep trying until message is 3 days old
Yasuyo ,

Can you double check a couple of things for me ?

1)  Are you sure your French 'Dreamtime' LP was: a) released in 1988 and not 1981; and b)  Label is TV Records Inc, and does not say Warner Brothers somewhere?

2) a) Could your: SAY A PRAYER (3:58) really be (3:49); and b) Could your: A TOWN CALLED WALKER  (3:24)
really be (3:35)?

	Thanks in advance,
Leo