Re: (TV) That MM Review In The NME etc

Ray said:
i read this issue in the newsagents, it's worth a look for the TV and
Buzzcocks pieces -always my two faves- but i refuse point blank to buy into
this 25th punk nostalgia trip anymore- hearing the 2002 God save the queen
remix on the radio recently was the final straw, what a load of old
bollocks - "oh nostalgia for an age yet to come" .....too right Pete.....

I haven't the 'pleasure' of hearing the remix yet and am probably the better for it. Can't fault what you say but sometimes you can get sucked in.
Ray have you heard the new Shelley/Devoto stuff? Is it any good?