Re: (TV) Andy I'm Still curious

I have heard of this release, although I was under the impression it was an
official release. I guess not. Anyhow, it's the source of those "original FLASH
LIGHT" rumors that never die off completely. The Verlaine boot NO DEPOSIT, NO
RETURN contains the six tracks from this "Special Preview Edition" and
perpetuates the myth that they somehow differ from the versions on the final
FLASH LIGHT LP. They don't, as far as I can tell.

--Philip