Re: (TV) Andy I'm Still curious

It might be an official release Phillip , just doesn't seem that way . It
bears all the hallmarks of being a boot . Nonesense cat.no. , no record
company info/logos at all etc

The tracks don't differ as far as I can tell , but I'm gonna go and compare
a few of the tracks and report my findings tomorrow .

Andy

> I have heard of this release, although I was under the impression it was
an
> official release. I guess not. Anyhow, it's the source of those "original
FLASH
> LIGHT" rumors that never die off completely. The Verlaine boot NO DEPOSIT,
NO