Re: (TV) Has everyone left the list?

I've been reading but really busy with a number of
work projects, consulting projects and personal
projects which is a good segue...(I'm fairly certain
that is spelt wrong)

I'm thinking of making a personal web page that
undoubtably no one will visit so it needs to be free.
Any good freeservers without tons of annoying pop-up
ads (some are okay, but a few sites are ridiculous).

Basically, it will be for a bio, some pics, updates
and links to my music stuff as I have (Warning:
Shameless Plug) a new cd coming out once I finish
designing the cover and mastering the tracks (the
copyright came back two months sooner than I
expected).

Also, I have Cool Edit Pro, anyone who has used this
for mastering that has any tips (though I think I may
just save some time and a headache by mastering it the
old fashioned way) would be appreciated.

Back to TV business,

greg