Re: (TV) Re: rumor

--- Henry Biedenkapp <henry17306@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I feel that Chelsea asked the question in good faith and it was
> responded to. It shouldn't stop her or anyone else from asking
> such questions or making such statements.

I agree. This is a fan list - plenty of stuff is rumor, even if we don't
acknowledge it as such (or realize it). While I would discourage people from
*starting* unfounded rumors, they get passed around all the time, and that's
normal.

> My question is what's the connection between Verlaine and Buckley,
> besides being NY musicians? Did either play on each others albums?

Verlaine produced a number of sessions for Buckley c. 1996. Buckley apparently
wasn't thrilled with them (although "why" isn't clear), but some of them showed
up on the posthumous collection SKETCHES FOR MY SWEETHEART THE DRUNK.

--Philip