(TV) rock and roll bad boy

This guy posted his site at Velvetrope.com and they're all trying to
figure out if he's for real or not. In any case it's really f+ing
hilarious.
http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/index.html

also I got a reply from my last post that Patrick Mullen is on military
leave. what's up with THAT?

GL

http://www.gregglopez.com
"Anna Marie's dead," they told me, "You're Patty now," and it was as if
she really did die. When people take away your name, they are taking away
you're identity. What had happened to that Anna Marie person, I wanted to
know. Could she be dead? Where'd she go? I felt as if they'd killed part
of me, and in truth they had.