RE: (TV) Re: Rumor

Were you going to the Kentucky Derby or just in a Great Gatsby state of
mind? (was it a really hot day in the city?) A real mint Julep is no sissy
drink what with the overnight prep and the Maker's Mark. Then there's the
'trailer park mint julep': Jack and sour mix.

Long Island Iced Tea anyone?

GL

(p.s. be safe this Memorial Day. drink at home)