(TV) Re: Rumor

"...a heroin addiction brought on by Tom Verlaine"? You mean Tom's
perfectionism in the studio drove someone to shoot heroin? I can see
that. Tom has driven me to Tequila on a few nights. He has the power to
do that. However in the many years I've known him I've never seen him
take heroin or drink anything stronger than novelty drinks. Richard Hell
would laugh at Tom for drinking "sissy drinks", kahlua & cream,
blackberry brandy. Then there was that long afternoon when we sipped
mint juleps. But Tom and heroin? No.