Re: (TV) Verlaine and J Buckley (English Version)

That made no sense, The Grace drummer left Buckley's
band due to personal friction between himself and
Buckley.  Verlaine did not approve of the drummer
Buckley brought in as a replacement because he could
not keep time.  From all accounts in the book, it
sounds like Verlaine earned his money during the
production stint.

greg