Re: (TV) Verlaine and J Buckley (English Version)

hi Greg,

ah i understand yer second mail better! point taken maybe i was too quick to
slag off poor ole Verlaine - which book are you referring to ? is it the
dream brother one (i think it's called) about Buckley jnr and snr? it's on
my to-read list as i'm a big fan of both dad and son- am fascinated now also
to hear more of the real story - again shame about the drummer from Grace -
he was/is fab (i once had the good fortune to see a concert of the Grace
tour here in London-what a night that was-amazing!)

howz tricks? hope all is well

best  R.