Re: (TV) Verlaine and J Buckley (English Version)

Hi Ray, and the rest of the list.

Grace is an amazing album.  I immediatly went to the
record store and bought the cd after seeing the video
for Grace (I think) and was blown away by the vocals
and complex chord changes.

The bio I read w/ Verlaine in it was Dream Brothers.
Verlaine was interviewed for a few parts of the book
if memory recalls.  Great read.

As for me, things are going well.  The drums on my
next cd are toned down as per your recommend btw
(except for one song where the hi-hats will make yer
ears bleed but I'm dillegently trying to to resolve
that with cool edit though computer editing gives me
the willies and headaches galore :-) )  The rest of it
is being mastered the old fashioned way.

greg w/ apologies to the list for going way way off
topic but tonight it's about me darn it ;-)