(TV) Heroin Gossip:

In message <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A0CD067@vntmail03.volpe.dot.g
ov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
>>I don't think you need to defend Mr V.
>>so strongly. If any of these rumours bothered
>>him then he's free to speak out.
>
>This e-mail is not specifically directed at Keith.

Didn't take it that way.

>I think anyone who seriously believes that Verlaine
>reads the posts on this List is living in a fantasy
>world.

Leo, calm down. I didn't suppose he ever would. What I meant was that if
such rumours in general about the man were widespread, then... The fact
that this is the only heroin rumour I've ever heard about Mr V. rather
suggests that it's not something he/we/you need to worry about.

Have a cup of tea... listen to some Eagles... chill out.