RE: (TV) guess that i'm dumb, cos i know i ain't smart

once again, i'm with you here, gregg...& the dude can
still write (he just can't or won't bother to
sing...but re-listen to the mid-late VU material & all
the way up to "new sensations"...he was a phenomenal
rock & roll singer...now he just seems to bark, but
for all i know that's all he CAN do...age, ya
know?)...take a go at the text to "ecstasy" (read,
don't listen)...you'll get involved.
& for me, that's when he's being obtuse.
"boogie witchoo" is even better!
ie:
There's something, baby, that your parents
both agreed
And that is that they both had a
deep distrust for me
And your best friend Frankie
well I know your best friend Frankie, he wants to see
me sink
And I don't much blame him for that
he gets so useless after so few drinks, you know, baby

        I wanna boogie with you
        I wanna boogie with you

nuff said.