(TV) hard to run when a coat hanger hits you in the knees.

with you all the way Gregg (and Eric)- for my part i just can't get that
passionate about Cale's
stuff, i do like some of his records but none of them has ever
truly touched or affected me like say "Transformer " did - for that disc
alone i'd take solo Lou over Cale any day and i'll usually defend him to the
hilt into the
bargain except perhaps over that bizarro mullet haircut he was touting
around a while back
which no-one in their right mind could EVER make an excuse for...