RE: (TV) Tenuously On Topic: New Bowie / Intuition fails

There's a song on the new Bowie called 'Slip Away' about 'The Uncle Floyd
Show'. For those of you outside the NY/NJ area, the UFS is (was) a cult
show from the late seventies/early eighties on UHF 68. Apparently DB was a
big fan and used to watch it when they were applying makeup for his role
of John Merrick in the Elephant Man on Broadway. Rumor is DB will be in
the audience at the live Uncle Floyd Show at the Bottom Line on June 15 as
he'll be on Conan O'Brien four days earlier on the 11th I believe (Conan's
band includes two of Uncle Floyd's brothers, Jimmy and Jerry Vivino) Get
you tickets now!