RE: (TV) hard to run when a coat hanger hits you in the knees.

> Keith says:
>
> But Lou's such a TWERP and Cale's so smart

Reed helps me stay in touch with my inner-twerp. My inner-twerp is a
problem child running loose within my psyche. He needs to know someone's
looking out for him.

> Raymond laments:
>
> gimme emotional quotient over intelligence quotient in my r & r any day

drink it like fine whiskey, yes.

'Darling I Need You' on 'Fragments of a rainy season'
Banana inner-sleeve pic of Lou in shades.
'Over You' from live1969
'Ballad of Cable Hogue'

GL
"I saw my head laughing and rolling on the ground and now I'm set free" -
Lou Reed